Sunday, April 29, 2007

R.I.P. #32; Show's over; Draft!

Hey guys,

Before anything else, I should pay tribute and condolences to the Hancock crew and the Cardinals. If you haven't heard, 29 year-old reliever Josh Hancock was killed in an atuomobile accident last night, thus leading to the cancellation of today's series-ender against the Cubbies. Read a full story here. The similarities to the Darryl Kile tragedy are eerie.
Ok on a lighter note: Sorry for the long break--I probably should have followed up our last show of the year (single tear) with a post, but it was finals time, leaving me basically no opportunity do anything other stare at books for hours. After that was all over for me, I took 2 days to sit around, eat pizza, drink Mountain Dew and take in about 12 hours of NFL Draft! I'll be following this with my draft grades soon! G2G now though.

No comments: